I visit...try to stir up some stuff....nuthin' ever happens.
Does anybody ever visit the CD Forum? Talk about dead. Hardly ever a new post.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
I visit...try to stir up some stuff....nuthin' ever happens.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I was over there early but didnt see many more new posts than I saw a month ago.
I have posted a few things, trying to stir something up also [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but I guess nobody ever looks any more.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
So does it suck then.
At one time it was actually very good. I don't know what happened to it. Maybe football season is what it needs.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
the problem with the cumberland is that one school pretty much dominates a sport. you have rye cove in football, twin springs in basketball, and castlewood in baseball. there's really not a lot to argue in the district. that's what i love about the lpd, every year the dominance seems to go in trends.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
It's pretty active during football season. The rest of the year seems to go slow.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Its not as bad as the BDD forum at least. They need to shut that thing down!
I tried the BDD Forum last year. Talk about hard to get along with. Those people will argue over anything.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Bookmarks